Quartz countertops have all of the inherent qualities of natural stone without all of the headaches of other options. It's a sturdy countertop material that has been typically utilized instead of granite for clients looking for a traditional yet bold appearance wherever it's employed. Quartz countertops in Lafayette have become increasingly in demand thanks to their ability to elevate the appearance of any bathroom or kitchen combined with their affordable cost and ease of care.
Countertops made of quartz are typically fashioned out of pre-ground quartz, which will make up 95% of the total material used in its construction. The remaining 5% are the binders and pigments that are employed to add some additional coloring and to increase the natural luster of the quartz. Recycled glass is also utilized from eco-friendly sources to give an additional sparkle akin to freshly fallen snow under the winter's sun. However, it's not atypical for thin metallic flakes to be used instead of glass when appropriate.
Our quartz countertops in Lafayette are made with a resin that allows them to be highly scratch-resistant and stain-resistant. Inherently non-porous, quartz countertops don't require consistent resealing and are simple to prepare for bathroom and kitchen use. This one-and-done process greatly eliminates the tedium of resealing granite with a new layer of protection each year.
The Stone Gallery's Lustrous quartz countertops contain patterns, swirls, and flecks of glitter along a wide variety of installation options to elevate the theming and appearance of any bathroom or kitchen. Not limited to plainly-polished finishes, your Lafayette quartz countertops can be delivered as sandblasted, honed, embossed, and more. If you have a particular style in mind, whether it be glossy granite or a textured slate, all can be replaced and replicated due to the versatility of quartz!
The complete cost of installing quartz countertops in your home will vary depending on the style, additions, and finishings that you're seeking, combined with how much countertop square footage you'll need to purchase to complete your project.
Before ending up in your household, quartz countertops go through quite the process and possess quite the story to tell! After being located in nature, the quartz is painstakingly mined from the ground and then mashed into fine dust. The dust has been combined with a resin, and recycled materials such as glass and metal flakes are added. This is also the time when color enhancers are employed to change the countertop's final appearance. Intense heat is used in order to fuse the quartz with the resin agents so that the finished product forms a thick, solid slab.
Quartz countertops have a lot of weight to them, quite similar to natural stone. Though there's a bit of additional resilience imparted thanks to the binding resin during the manufacturing process, quartz slabs can be easily chipped if not handled correctly. This is why it's imperative to have your Lafayette countertops installed by professionals in the carpentry industry. We've cultivated a work ethic centered around perfection over generations of quality service delivered to the residents of Louisiana and beyond. It's our goal to guarantee that you're kept informed along every step of the way in order to complete your renovation vision.
Picture a striking run of solid surface without any breaks… that's the beautiful style inherent to your Lafayette countertops for your home. If any seams are required to shape or fit your countertops to conform to their installation space, they will be completely unnoticeable thanks to the resins used during the manufacturing process. Smooth, clean cuts are possible with the aid of countertop installation professionals nearby that can shape the ideal quartz surface to any sink, island, bathroom, floor, wall, and more!
Completely sealed, quartz countertops are practically immune to bacteria and virus colonies that would otherwise penetrate a more porous surface. This also helps to keep your quartz countertops looking vibrant for years to come.
Unlike wood or stone, quartz doesn't require resealing every single year. A brief wiping down with some soap and water is all that's needed in order to keep your quartz countertops looking pristine. However, you won't want to use any strong chemicals or highly-abrasive pads as these can leave small gouges on the resin surface.
Are you prepared to have your quartz countertops in Lafayette installed by the finest men and women in the industry? Email or call our team today to learn more about the options available for delivering the majesty of quartz to your home!